Last updated on April 1, 2020.
The purpose of our Anti-Spam Policy is to inform you of the circumstances under which we will only be sending you e-mail notifications with our latest content, products or offers, and how to proceed in case you believe you are receiving spam from us.
Spam is any email sent to someone who has not given their direct permission to contact them on the topic of the email.
Mercating™ will not directly or indirectly send, transmit, handle, distribute or deliver:
- unsolicited email (“spam” or “spamming”);
- emails to an address obtained via internet harvesting methods or any impermissible electronic collection of address or other information; or
- emails to an address that is incomplete, inaccurate and/or not updated for all applicable opt-out notifications.
Mercating™ reserves the right to supplement, modify, amend or supersede this Anti-Spam Policy any time without prior notice.
Mercating™ will always obtain your permission prior to sending you any e-mails. This could be done through:
- a newsletter subscription form on our site.
- an opt-in checkbox on a form. Our check-boxes will never be checked by default. You must willingly select the checkbox to indicate you want to hear from us.
- order or purchase confirmations. Customers who have purchased from us within the last 12 months or have an ongoing contract with us.
- offline forms like surveys, reviews, games, or competition. Mercating™ will always explain to you the purpose of such forms. If there is a reason to gather your e-mail address, we will let you know in advance.
Mercating™ will not import or send to any email address which we do not have explicit, provable permission to contact in relation to the topic of the email you’re sending, or we haven’t contacted via email in the last 12 months.
Mercating™ will never buy, loan, rent, copy and paste from the web, or in any way acquire your e-mail address from a third party, no matter what they claim on quality or permission.
Once you unsubscribe, we will stop e-mailing you news, updates, and offers. Please understand that you may continue receiving notification if you ordered a product or service from us.
If you have any questions about our Anti-Spam Policy, or if you want to report spamming activity from us, please contact us.